It’s never been more important than what it represents today.
A truly wondrous and necessary utility which allows us to work, learn, and stay in touch with loved ones at home during difficult and challenging times.
But budgets are tight and saving money for Canadians has become more crucial than ever. Food, gas, rent, mortgage, energy, insurance and travel costs are smothering most households during a time of real financial hardship.
With internet costs now exceeding more than an average of $70 per month for every household, the question now becomes: what kind of help are you getting from your service provider at a time when you need it more than ever?
Cloudwifi saw this as an opportunity to bring high-speed internet to families while putting money back in the pockets of urban Canadians.
We’ve officially launched a new and groundbreaking condominium connectivity program that offers genuine relief to residential communities across the country while addressing their corporation’s current and future internet needs via a reasonable fixed monthly fee.
- internet for all guest suites
- internet for all administrative areas (management office, concierge and security desks)
- internet for all common areas and shared amenities (patio, party room, lobby, gym, media room, meeting room, lounge, parking garage, theatre)
- internet for all building automation systems (surveillance cameras, PVR, intercom, access control, utility monitoring, sensors)
- internet available in every unit FREE for the first 12 MONTHS
- choose up to 1 Gbps of total upload and download speeds
- unlimited data usage
- full customer service and technical support
Enrolling in this program is straightforward; in addition to the standard telecommunications access agreement which is likely already in place, Cloudwifi is offering condominiums The Dignity Project at a fixed monthly cost depending on the size of the building and over a 3-5 year term, as chosen by the corporation.
There will be no disruption, construction, or re-wiring for the installation of Cloudwifi’s internet as we will be using the existing infrastructure to distribute our services throughout the building. Services will typically start in your building 60-120 days after enrolling in the program and billing will not begin of course until after the service has started.
Contact email@example.com today to find out if your building qualifies for our service and let us help you and your family get through these uncertain times with the respect and dignity you deserve as both a consumer and a human being.